نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

finished

سلام 
قصد داریم در مقالاتی انواع و روش های Upgrade به نسخه های مختلف Oracle را توضیح بدم .در این مقاله هدف ارتقا دیتابیس از 11.2.0.4 به 18.3 هست
 روش های مختلف ارتقا  میتونیم به 
Database Upgrade Assistant (DBUA)
Manual Upgrade
Transportable Tablespaces
Datapump export/import
Oracle Streams
Oracle GoldenGate 

اشاره کنیم.
من میخوام در اینجا از روش DBUA برای ارتقا بانکم استفاده کنم
Oracle Database Version:             Oracle Database 11gR2 (11.2.0.4) (64-bit)
Operating System:                         Oracle Enterprise Linux 6.4 (64-bit)

از دیتابیس 11 خودمون ابتدا بگاپ می
دیجی‌کالا به عنوان یکی از قدیمی‌ترین فروشگاه های اینترنتی با بیش از یک دهه تجربه، با پایبندی به سه اصل، پرداخت در محل، 7 روز ضمانت بازگشت کالا و تضمین اصل‌بودن کالا موفق شده تا همگام با فروشگاه‌های معتبر جهان، به بزرگ‌ترین فروشگاه اینترنتی ایران تبدیل شود. به محض ورود به سایت دیجی‌کالا با دنیایی از کالا رو به رو می‌شوید! هر آنچه که نیاز دارید و به ذهن شما خطور می‌کند در اینجا پیدا خواهید کرد.
کد را برای دوستانی که عضو دیجیکالا نیستند ار
Hello I hope you are well One of the problems I saw several times inside the repair shop The car's shock absorber is not damaged at all, but because the oil inside is finished, they have to use a new shock absorber. In my opinion, by changing the shape of the car's shock absorber, we can pour oil into the shock absorber and there is no need for a new shock absorber. This is just a preliminary idea
سلامامیدوارم حالتون خوب باشهیکی از مشکلاتی که چند بار داخل تعمیرگاه دیدماینه که کمک فنر ماشین اصلا خراب نشده ولی به دلیل اینکه روغن داخلش تموم شده باید کمک فنر جدیدی استفاده کنندبه نظر من با تغییر شکل کمک فنر ماشین, می
A video editor is involved in video production and the post-production of film making. The video editor's responsibilities involve decisions about the selection and combining of shots into sequences, as well as the addition of accompanying sound effects and music—to ultimately create a finished movie, television program, commercial, promo, or snipe. Video editors usually use non-linear editing software to accomplish the task of editing. A video editor is a technically inclined individual that makes creative video editing decisions. A video editor can also refer to a computer device controller that controls video machines to mechanically put pieces of a film together using a 9-Pin Protocol. This is also referred to as machine to machine or linear editing.
نوشتن در فایل
برای نوشتن در فایل ها از متد write استفاده می کنیم. به طوری که در این روش می توان رشته ای را به در متن فایل ایجاد کرد.مثلا:
file = open("newfile.txt", "w")
file.write("This has been written to a file")
file.close()
file = open("newfile.txt", "r")
print(file.read())
file.close()
خروجی:
>>>
This has been written to a file
>>>
نکته:حالت “w” یک فایل ایجاد می کند، اگر قبلا وجود نداشته باشد.
هنگامی که یک فایل در حالت نوشتن باز می شود، محتوای موجود در فایل حذف می شود.
file = open("newfile.txt", "r")
print("Reading initial contents")
print(file.read())
prin
Any work where Beverly Painting did not supply the paint or other materials.
Any work which was not prepared carried out and completed by Beverly Painting.
Surfaces made of, or containing, galvanized metal.
Repairs to horizontal surfaces or any surface that, because its design allows moisture to collect. Include, but not limited to railings, decks, roofs , window sills and stairs.
Paint matching exactly, as the environmental situation will affect the colour and all existing and new paints finish over time. Neither can we guarantee that the finish coating will exactly match the finish paint samples which you selected.
Natural finished wood surfaces or Varnished.
Any repairs which are required as a result of a defect in the paint, Including but not limited to, chalking, fading, lapping and f
Our organization has been offered the opportunity to purchase re-refined oil at a significant discount. Can you explain the re-refining process and whether re-refined oil is as good as virgin base oil?"
Re-refining is a process used to refurbish used oil and return it to a high-quality base oil. In the United States, approximately 40 percent of used oil is captured and recycled in some manner, while 60 percent is lost. Nearly 14 percent of the captured and recycled oil is re-refined.
An expression commonly used to explain the gradual process of oil contamination, additive depletion and viscosity increase (thickening) is that the oil is "breaking down" and may no longer be able to maintain its lubricating qualities. Even though the additive package has been depleted, much of the base oil is
January 2017 yearLOC: ShirazAbout a year had passed from tje last time which His sister and me could see each other. Our relation had been made spiritless. I was really tired. Although fter my travel to Sistan & Balouchestan and coming back to my home, I decided to  cut this relation and announce my decision to Mahshid. She told me that I had a surprise for you. She said Ali was going to Iran, just due to saw you andd getting the final decition.Oh my god!I can not forget that time. In that time, I was Tehran in out of the library of my university. I huged my friend and say, "Ali want to go Iran, finally, I can see him".A came back to Shiraz and started to ready myself, present for him and etc. I had 2 months time to get ready until Nowruz 2018 and coming him.Two months had been passed
Unless your PCB is designed correctly in the first place, you are going to run into issues sooner or later.
Designing a PCB for one of today's products can be very complex, but this aspect of things is often overlooked. Instead, the focus falls upon the more "interesting" aspects of the product, like the FPGAs or MCUs. The fact remains, however, that unless the board is designed correctly in the first place, you are going to run into issues sooner or later.
The following are the main aspects of a modern PCB about which we should be particularly concerned:
1. PCB stack-up: This is the keystone of the entire PCB. It defines the number of layers within the PCB (more layers can increase the cost) and allows the engineering team to establish the characteristic impedances on the various layers.
The term carpet comes from Old French carpite. One derivation of the term states that the French term came from the Old Italian carpita, from the verb "carpire" meaning to pluck.[2][3] The Online Etymology Dictionary states that the term "carpet" was first used in English in the late 13th century, with the meaning "coarse cloth", and by the mid-14th century, "tablecloth, [or] bedspread".[4] The Online Etymology Dictionary states that the term comes "...from Old French carpite "heavy decorated cloth, carpet," from Medieval Latin or Old Italian carpita "thick woolen cloth," probably from Latin carpere "to card, pluck," probably so called because it was made from unraveled, shred[d]ed, "plucked" fabric".[4] The meaning of the term "carpet" shifted in the 15th century to refer to floor coverin
Until she signed for the PhD exam, (we called it ‘konkor’ in our country).
I know she will be accepted as a PhD student. She is so talented. I just pray
she will be accepted far from me. The distance between two lovers is the best
answer for running away from each other. She got in with the best score. Third in
a country. I was very happy and shared my happiness with my friends! Happiness of
the running away! Happiness of starting living in hell! I cut our relationship
less than a year after. It seems that all my body’s part were broken. I was in
no mood for doing something. I just finished my MSc and should start my
military service. I just remember all my memories with her with hearing or
looking at each English word or anything related to English! It made me crazy. After
a while,
یکی از عادت‌هایم این است که وقتی دنبال‌کننده‌ی جدیدی اضافه می‌شود، به وبلاگش سر بزنم. تا اولا هم مخاطبم را بشناسم و دوما فضای وبلاگش را ببینم و چند‌تایی از پست‌هایش را بخوانم، شاید پسندیدم و دنبالش کردم.
یکی از وبلاگ‌ها را  طبق همین عادت باز کردم که به این جمله برخوردم : ...خواهشا اینجا رو اینستا نکنید. (+)
این جمله باعث شد به فکر فرو بروم، مخصوصا که چند روز قبل را روز وبلاگنویسی نامیده‌اند و وبلاگ‌نویسان این روز را به یک دیگر تبریک می
یکی از عادت‌هایم این است که وقتی دنبال‌کننده‌ی جدیدی اضافه می‌شود، به وبلاگش سر بزنم. تا اولا هم مخاطبم را بشناسم و دوما فضای وبلاگش را ببینم و چند‌تایی از پست‌هایش را بخوانم، شاید پسندیدم و دنبالش کردم.
یکی از وبلاگ‌ها را  طبق همین عادت باز کردم که به این جمله برخوردم : ...خواهشا اینجا رو اینستا نکنید. (+)
این جمله باعث به فکر فرو بروم، مخصوصا که چند روز قبل را روز وبلاگنویسی نامیده‌اند و وبلاگ‌نویسان این روز را به یک دیگر تبریک می‌گو
این جمله باعث شد به فکر فرو بروم، مخصوصا که چند روز قبل را روز وبلاگنویسی نامیده‌اند و وبلاگ‌نویسان این روز را به یک دیگر تبریک می
Ebook ریخته گری (کستینگ)، با عنوان Castings - John Campbell فرمت فایل دانلودی: .pdfفرمت فایل اصلی: pdfتعداد صفحات: 354حجم فایل: 13887 کیلوبایت قیمت: 16000 تومان 
توضیحات:
فایل Ebook ریخته گری (کستینگ)، با عنوان Castings - John Campbell, 2nd Edition، در 354 صفحه، با جزئیات کامل، در فرمت پی دی اف، برای آموزش و تدریس کلاسی، مناسب برای کارهای تحقیقاتی و محاسباتی، استفاده در طراحی مهندسی، برای رشته های فنی مهندسی به ویژه مهندسی مواد و متالورژی، مکانیک، ساخت و تولید، و سایر رشته های مرتبط.
از صف نون و اتوبوس تا استخدام شهرداری تهران و قبولی کنکور و غیره و ذالک شده مردانه و زنانه ؛ چرا من از کنجکاوی مردانه ننویسم ؟!
مردان ایرانی و خارجی نداره کلا مردان نسبت به زنان همیشه کنجکاوی خاصی داشتند . کلا مردها نسبت به جنس خودشون حس کنجکاوی ندارن اما تا دلت بخواد حس رقابت دارن !
در مورد زنان اونقدر کنجکاو هستن که گاهی به فضولی هم می رسه . لابد انتظار دارین بگم که از بس کنجکاون مدام در حال مطالعه و تحقیق در مورد زنان هستند . راستش همینطور هم
خواندن فایل در پایتون
محتویات یک پرونده که در حالت متن باز شده است می تواند با استفاده از متد read خوانده شود. (خواندن فایل در حال حاضر محدود به فایل متنی است)
file = open("filename.txt", "r")
cont = file.read()
print(cont)
file.close()
نکته:این همه محتویات فایل “filename.txt” را چاپ می کند.
برای خواندن فقط یک مقدار مشخصی از یک فایل، می توانید یک عدد را به عنوان یک استدلال برای تابع خواندن ارائه کنید. این مقدار تعداد بایت هایی را که باید خوانده شوند، تعیین می کند.شما می توانید برای خو
پیش نوشت: این کاریه که خیلی وقته می‌خواستم انجام بدم، که بلاگمو مرور کنم و یه سری تفاوت‌های خودم و قلمم و یه سری چیز دیگه رو توش رد بزنم... اما نکته‌ش اینجاست که به درد کسی جز خودم احتمالا نخواهد خورد :)
------------------------------------

حماقت
بیشتر ببینیم
اصلاحیه
قرآن
داستان 91ی‌ها - 0
داستان 91ی‌ها - 1

استت جیمیل
آدم باشیم
زندگی کوتاه است
خدای ملاصدرا
مرسی که هستین
تفاوت‌های من و تو
بوی خوش یک زن
منم آدمم خب!

موفقیت - 1
موفقیت - 2.1
موفقیت - 2.2
داستان 91ی‌ها
داستان گاوچران

A cowboy rode into town and stopped at a saloon for a drink. Unfortunately, the locals always had a habit of picking on strangers. When he finished his drink, he found his horse had been stolenHe went back into the bar, handily flipped his gun into the air, caught it above his head without even looking and fired a shot into the ceiling. “Which one of you sidewinders stole my horse?!?!? ” he yelled with surprising forcefulness. No one answered. “Alright, I’m gonna have another beer, and if my horse ain’t back outside by the time I finish, I’m gonna do what I done in Texas! And I don’t like to have to do what I done in Texas! “. Some of the locals shifted restlessly. The man, true to his word, had another beer, walked outside, and his horse had

In the event you really are a organization which includes gained a winding up petition, then it's crucial you understand how to proceed should you receive a winding up order.provides a evolutionary archive for the search of bankruptcy records and other situations such as winding up of a company.
  Most winding up orders relate to a need to pay a personal debt. Hence, the first issue to talk to is whether the credit card debt claimed is completely thanks and payable. If it is, then you have to make a decision whether you
  are ready to pay the winding up order personal debt. If you're able to shell out it in full then it truly is practical to complete so as this could certainly cause the early dismissal of winding up petition.
  Should you simply cannot pay it in on
Torque Drift 1.3.7 Apk + Mod (Unlimited Money) + Data for android

Torque Drift 1.3.7 Apk + Mod (Unlimited Money) + Data obb for android
Torque Drift is a Racing Game for android
download last version of Torque Drift Apk + Mod (Unlimited Money) + Data obb for android from revdl with direct link
Welcome to the Torque Drift OpenBeta!
Torque Drift is a full fledged mobile drifting game. Start as a grass
roots drifter, build your car, earn sponsors, and compete on the world
stage in online multiplayer tandem battles!
Featuring:
– Stunning Graphics
– Real drifting physics
– Realistic smoke effects
– Real professional drifting teams
– Real branded sponsors
– Real aftermarket parts
– Online multiplayer tandem drifting
– Full car tuning
– L
  WSU has partnered with the international recruiting enterprise, INTO College partnerships, to seek out students who're greatest suited to the academic chances below. The partnership was shaped in 2016 to increase WSU international recruiting endeavours as a  firm with globally attain. The partnership includes chances for college students to boost their English expertise as a result of WSU coursework, termed pathways, which as soon as concluded makes it possible for them to carry on into their field of review.
PolyU has been placing students into internships in Hong Kong, China or foreign countries. The intern abroad programs allow them to experience the best of personal and professional development in a city of their choice.
  With the support of INTO, the number of worldwide le
how light steel framing can deliver fast, adaptable and cost-effective buildings
One of the main advantages of light steel framing is its versatility and the range of building types for which it can be used.
Applications of light steel framing range from low-rise housing to multi-storey, multi-occupancy developments, including panelised structural frames, external infill walling systems and fully finished offsite modular construction.
light steel framing
The wide range of applications is in addition to the benefits one would expect with a modern construction method:
rapid speed of construction, high quality and performance, excellent safety and cost-effectiveness.
A major sector for light steel framing is four to eight-storey residential buildings and mixed-use buildings often comprising
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
 In the name of ALLAH    

I'm Dr.SMY
I decided to do this plan:
1.Study hard all the time to be accept in a good Medicine university in Iran.(This action takes two years and it will be finished in 2021)
2.Study Medicine and earn money to have a good life with serenity and happiness . In this time , I will get married and make my favorite life . I will buy my beautiful favorite house and my car and … . I will enjoy of my life with my wife and my friends.
3.I will continue my studying and be a professor in my major . I will form a scientific team and invent new ways of treating. I will found the treatment of incurable diseases in the world.
4.I will earn a lot
یک درصد فک کنین من فیلم hidden figures  رو نبینم :)) فیلم زنانی موفق که در ناسا کار میکنند و سعی میکنند که با تبعیض نژادی مبارزه کنند. یه قسمت از فیلم رو با جون و پوست و خونم حس کردم.اونجایی که میگه:
So, yes, they let women do some things at NASA, Mr. Johnson. And it's not because we wear skirts. It's because we wear glasses.
میدونین چند بار بهم گفتن به خاطر دختر بودنته که توی هیچ درسی نیفتادی؟ میدونین من هیچچچ وقت نرفتم واسه اعتراض به نمره؟ برای دیدن نمره هم به ندرت.. هر وقت میرفتم سرم پایین بود کلید رو میدی
طبق آمار تعداد بیت کوین های استخراج شده به بیش از ۱۸ میلیون رسیده است. تعداد کلی ارز دیجیتال بیت کوین ۲۱ میلیون اعلام شده و این تعداد استخراج این نوید را به ما می دهد که تنها ۳ میلیون بیت کوین برای استخراج باقی مانده است. طبق آماری که توسط Chainalysis منتشر شده است تعداد ۴ میلیون از بیت کوین ها گم شده است و امکان بازگشت آن ها نیز وجود دارد .

بیت کوین از بسیاری از جهات همانند طلا است. باید طلا را از زمین و بیت کوین را از طریق دستگاه های دیجیتالی استخر
  Hong Kong is not the concrete jungle quite a few think it is - and in reality, genuine jungle lies just minutes from its centre. But below, within the Central district, the place towering skyscrapers jostle for house, it is effortless to determine why the stereotype exists. New lodge The Murray, nevertheless, manages to sit down amidst all of this manic insanity (and two main roadways) and however truly feel blissfully slow-paced and serene.
With such high trade rates, it is common to see business dealers flocking in the country very frequently. Check out the best hong kong hotel city center for your stay.
  There are a few good reasons at the rear of The Murray’s peaceful appeal. Its area, right over the avenue from Central’s Hong Kong Park, is a excellent gain to begin with
بدانید:
در این مقاله آموزشی از مجموعه مقالاتآموزش گرامر زبان انگلیسی در وب سایتایزلرن قصد داریم به گرامر would و کاربرد would و نکات مهم گرامری این فعل کمکی مُدال بپردازیم.
فعل would شکل گذشته will جزء افعال کمکی (auxiliary) هست که معمولاً اینگونه افعال بعد از فاعل و قبل از فعل اصلی در جمله می آیند و معنای فعل اصلی را کامل می کنند. فعل would یکی از پر کاربردترین افعالی است که معنا و کاربرد متعددی دارد . در ادامه این مطلب با ارائه مثالهای متعدد به بررسی این فع
دانلود اهنگ on my way از alan Walker
ریتم این اهنگش از بقیه اهنگاش متفاوت بود به نظرم. diamond heart  , dark side شبیه هم بودن یکم از نظر ریتم ولی این واقعا متفاوته.
دانلود اهنگ
متن اهنگ

I'm sorry butDon't wanna talk, I need a moment before I goIt's nothing personalI draw the blindsThey don't need to see me cry'Cause even if they understandThey don't understand

متاسفم ولی نمیخوام حرف بزنم. به مدتی زمان قبل از رفتن احتیاج دارم. چیز شخصی نیست. 
چشم بند هامو میزارم. لازم نیست که اشک های من را ببینند. چون حتی اگر بفهمند،
باز هم نمیفهمند.
So then when I
مکس کایزر (Max Keiser)، مجری تلویزیون و یکی از طرفداران بیت کوین، در گفت‌وگوی اخیر خود با شبکه‌ی سی‌ان‌بی‌سی اظهار داشت که دوره‌ صعود بازار آلت کوین‌ها به پایان رسیده است.
به گزارش کوین تلگراف، کایزر اظهار داشت که با پیشرفت صنعت ارزهای دیجیتال و پذیرش هرچه بیشتر سگویت (Segwit) و پروتکل لایتنینگ، مردم، درک بهتری از ذخیره‌ی ارزش بودن بیت کوین و مقیاس‌پذیری در سطح برون زنجیره‌ای به دست آورده‌اند. از نظر او، این موضوع باعث شده که دارندگان ارزه
"In the name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful"
: It is necessary to mention some delightful points
But the good news of tonight are the respond to all those who have doubt if the reappearance of Imām Mahdi(aj)  is near and our leader [ Ayatollah  Khamenei] is the one who gives the flag of this revolution to its owner
✅ Imām Khomeini said, "Soon we will enter BeytoAllah al-Harām(the Ka'aba)". Our leader Ayatollah  Khamenei also has said, "I am not worried that Saudis buy so many weapons because soon Mujahidin( warriors of Allah) will obtain these weapons
✅Imām khomeini said, " Ayatollah  khamenei is amongst the dutiful and good ones in this resolution who has been from before this revolution and will be till the highest point of this revolution InshaAllah
✅Imām Khomei
نمیدونی دیروز چه احساسات خاصی رو تجربه کردم.
دوشنبه به یکی گفتم از وقتی که این اتفاقا تو مملکت افتاده احساس میکنم دارم اعتقاداتمو از دست میدم و اون بهم گفت این اتفاقا ربطی به اعتقادات ربطی به این مسائل نداره و گفت تو تاریک ترین لحظات زندگیت کی رو جز خدا داری...
همون لحظه خدا رو از ته دلم صدا کردم و از اون روز با خدا حرف زدم و یادم افتاد که من تو اون روزای وحشتناک اصلا نمیتوستم از خدا کمک بخوام...
ولی خواستم و از اون شب هی خواستم که خودش این قضیه رو
"In the name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful"
: It is necessary to mention some delightful points
But the good news of tonight are the respond to all those who have doubt if the reappearance of Imām Mahdi(aj)  is near and our leader [ Ayatollah  Khamenei] is the one who gives the flag of this revolution to its owner
✅ Imām Khomeini said, "Soon we will enter BeytoAllah al-Harām(the Ka'aba)". Our leader Ayatollah  Khamenei also has said, "I am not worried that Saudis buy so many weapons because soon Mujahidin( warriors of Allah) will obtain these weapons
✅Imām khomeini said, " Ayatollah  khamenei is amongst the dutiful and good ones in this resolution who has been from before this revolution and will be till the highest point of this revolution InshaAllah
✅Imām Khomei
   pupils can face numerous hurdles that could prevent them from carrying out their most effective in class. Most mother and father try out to reduce hurdles by functioning with academics to deal with any issues, and by making certain their youngsters get adequate rest and proper diet to accomplish their most effective. But there might be a comparatively new obstacle to learning that oldsters dont have as much control over?aair pollution.New exploration exhibits there are actually invisible environmental variables influencing childrens capacity to do properly in school. Seemingly, air pollution is usually a substantial obstacle to pupil accomplishment, as well as options are not as clear-cut.
PhD Hong Kong and Master\'s studies.offers research and taught postgraduate programmes for
Look for products with the Good Environmental Choice tick. It shows that they’ve been independently certified as meeting standards on issues such as air polluting volatile organic compound (VOC) levels, heavy metal content, potentially carcinogenic or ozone depleting substances and recyclable packaging. Be aware that certified paints may no longer meet standards after a tint is added. Consider limewash, milk or plant-based paints that tend to emit fewer fumes but take longer to dry.

BE COLOUR CONSCIOUS 
The choice of colour has an effect on energy usage. A dark room may need more artificial light and increased energy to cool it in summer.
Explore options such as leaving some surfaces natural. Interior and exterior walls in frost-free climates can have clay-based finishes, and porous ma
با یاد و نام خداوند و به امید بر آورده شدن حاجات و سلامتی و به راه راست هدایت شدن تمام انسان ها ؛
هر روز یک صفحه 
صفحه پانصد و پنجاه و هشت  سوره الطَّلاق ( 5 – 1 )

سورةُ الطلاق‏

بسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحیمِ‏

یا أَیُّهَا النَّبِیُّ إِذا طَلَّقْتُمُ النِّساءَ فَطَلِّقُوهُنَّ لِعِدَّتِهِنَّ وَ أَحْصُوا الْعِدَّةَ وَ اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ رَبَّکُمْ لا تُخْرِجُوهُنَّ مِنْ بُیُوتِهِنَّ وَ لا یَخْرُجْنَ إِلاَّ أَنْ یَأْتینَ بِفاحِشَةٍ
Lessening electrical power intake is nice for your environment and benefits the information middle operator monetarily. Electrical power costs are for good on the rise, and that's why energy-intensive industries are generally looking for brand new methods to reduce their overhead. Data heart homeowners are not any distinctive, with several striving to decreased prices inside a number of means and lessen environmental effect.
Enterprise-grade Internet Data Center (IDC) in HK, China, and worldwide provides a perfect environment for cloud hosting platform and securing your corporate database.
New gear:The irony with older gear is the fact it might not are already energy-wise to get started on with, and since it starts to degrade eventually, the probability of it needing additional electrici
Activities Focusing on Accuracy
Teacher: Hello class. Today we are going to talk about the present continuous. We use it to talk about things that are happening now. We form it by using the present form of the verb “to be” plus the “ing” form of the verb. For example, I am talking to you now. I am writing on the whiteboard now [as she writes on the whiteboard]. Here are some cards. [The teacher gives a card to each student.] Look at the card and tell me what you are doing.
Student A: I am washing my car.
Student B: I am watching TV.
Student C: I ride my bike.
Teacher: You mean you are riding your bike.
Student C: Yes, sorry. I am riding my bike.
Teacher [after everyone has finished]: Good. Now open your book and turn to page 24. Take a few minutes to answer the question
Each day May 5-8 and then every two weeks through the end 2020, conference will post a new online piece dedicated to an outstanding personality from the event’s history.
The staff of Filmakademie Baden-Wuerttemberg's Animationsinstitut have been using the time of the shutdown to develop a comprehensive online offer for students and the community. This includes that a part of Animationsinstitut's curriculum will be made available online to the public. Furthermore, they have developed the Highlights of FMX 1994-2020, as a replacement for FMX - Conference on Animation, Effects, Games and Immersive Media, which had to be cancelled for 2020. They will be presented regularly from the beginning of May to December 31, 2020, taking a look at the history, present and future of the internationally
روز عید غدیر در همه زمان ها و همه مکانها، روز جدایی حق از باطل است، زیرا که پیامبر فرمود:( الحق مع علی و علی مع الحق) حق با علی است. کسانی که علی را قبول ندارند کافرند، و کسانی که علی را کمی قبول دارند! اشتباه می کنند. چرا که پیامبر همان روز های اول، علی را به جانشینی خود انتخاب کرد. آنهاییکه در غدیر تشکیک می کنند، بدانند که غدیر واقعی روز اول اعلام آشکار اسلام است. زیرا پس از اینکه مدتها پیامبر مخفیانه تبلیغ دین می کرد، روزی دستور امد(فانذر عشیرت
فواره چون بالارود، عاقبت سرنگون گردد! مثال کسی است که همیشه سربالا می رفته، بالاخره یک روزی این سربالایی تمام می شود، و باید که سرازیر شود. در عربی هم گفته می شود: کمال کل شی اول زواله : اوج هر چیزی اول سقوط ان است. چهل سال است که قیمت ها می تازند، و بالا می روند! اما دیگر عمر انها به سر امده، و رو به کاهش گذاشته اند. مدتها بود که قیمت ها را به کاهش ارزش پول ملی، و بالارفتن قیمت ارز نسبت می دادند! و چون اهرم دلار دست خودشان بود، آن را هر روز گرانتر م
یکی از مشخصات آمریکایی ها، این است که دوستان
خود را، در مواقع لازم تنها می گذارند! تا از بین بروند مانند: شاه ایران، حسنی
مبارک مصر و صدام عراق قذافی لیبی! بطوریکه هیچ حکومتی بجز اسرائیل و آل سعود باقی
نمانده! که قرار است آل سعود هم به بهانه قتل خاشقچی، کنار گذاشته شود. زیرا بودجه
عربستان منفی شده، و قادر به خرید آز آمریکا نیست. حتی آنهاییکه قبلا خریده، هنوز
بدهکار است. علت سقوط حکومت سودان هم به همین دلیل است: زیرا که قول کمک به
عمرالبشیر: برای
آموزش گرامر فعل با ing یا Gerund از کتاب انگلیسی یازدهم
یک جراند یا Gerund از ترکیب فعل با ing ساخته می شود و نقش اسم یا Noun می گیرد. ادامه آموزش گرامر را در وبلاگ کنکور زبان دنبال کنید. 
نویسنده مطلب: فاضل احمدزاده – مدرس کنکور زبان انگلیسی
یک Gerund می تواند فاعل Subject یا یک مفعول Object در یک جمله باشد.
به مثال های زیر دقت کنید:
Cycling is good exercise.
دوچرخه سواری ورزش خوبی است.
Vahid enjoys cycling.
وحید از دوچرخه سواری لذت می برد.
استفاده از Gerund به عنوان فاعل Subject
Swimming is useful f
آق قلا و گمیشان دو شهری است که: در سیل اخیر
هردو به زیر آب رفتند، روزها ظول کشید و هنوز آبهای آن تمام نشده است. هر سیل  یا باران جدیدی، این شهر را دوباره پر آب می کند.
از انجا که با انفجارهای بزرگ هم، آب از ان خارج نشد، شهر آسیب دیده و کسی ساکن آن
نیست، و هیچ کس هم آسیب جانی ندیده، لذا به نظر می رسد اگر: برای اسکان مردم، شهرک
جدیدی در ارتفاعات بسازند، هزینه های آن کمتر است. جمعیت 35هزار نفری آن، که بیش
از 7هزار خانوار نمی شوند، با یک شهرک سازی سامان
نصب PyCharm (یک محیط برنامه نویسی برای Python) و ساخت یک پروژه پایتون (python) در آن
محیط های برنامه نویسی متعددی برای زبان پایتون (Python) وجود دارد که بر اساس سلیقه خود می توانید یکی از آنها را انتخاب نمایید. در این مبحث، قصد داریم PyCharm را معرفی کنیم.
 دقت شود که نسخه ای که سایت اصلی آن عرضه می کند، تنها برای 30 روز رایگان می باشد و بعد از آن، باید مبلغی را برای خرید آن پرداخت کنید، اما در صورت تمایل می توانید نسخه crack شده آن را از سایت های دیگر تهیه کنید.
اگر ق
Anaconda یک مدیر بسته منبع آزاد ، مدیر محیط و توزیع زبانهای برنامه نویسی پایتون و R است. معمولاً برای علوم داده ، یادگیری ماشین ، پردازش داده در مقیاس بزرگ ، محاسبات علمی و تحلیل پیش بینی استفاده می شود.Anaconda با ارائه مجموعه ای از بیش از 1000 بسته علمی اطلاعات ، در هر دو نسخه بصورت رایگان و پولی در دسترس است. توزیع Anaconda با ابزار خط فرمان conda ارسال می شود. می توانید با خواندن مطالب رسمی Anaconda ، در مورد Anaconda و conda اطلاعات بیشتری کسب کنید.
این آموزش با نصب ن
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_some_of_Versuses in Chapter 3 of Quran
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_Quran
#Baghre_Surreh_Versue_269
یُؤْتِی الْحِكْمَةَ مَن یَشَاءُ ۚ وَمَن یُؤْتَ الْحِكْمَةَ فَقَدْ أُوتِیَ خَیْرًا كَثِیرًا ۗ وَمَا یَذَّكَّرُ إِلَّا أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ٢٦٩
He gives wisdom to whom He wills, and whoever has been given wisdom has certainly been given much good. And none will remember except those of understanding. (269)
Notice:  Hikmat(wisdom)   is a lost article of a faithful Muslem. Imam Ali(as)  in Nahjul Balaqa said,  that the lost thing to a believer is Hikmat. We all do repeated things from day to night, we just turn around again and again, why? Because we haven't g
اقتصاد همتا به همتا یک مدل توزیع‌شده است که دو فرد حقیقی، بدون وجود یک واحد حقوقی یا شرکت تجاری به خرید یا فروش اقلام یا خدمات مستقیما از یکدیگر یا تولید اقلام یا خدمات با همدیگر اقدام می‌کنند. در تراکنش‌های همتا به همتا یا فرد به فرد فروشنده و خریدار بطور مستقیم در تحویل کالا یا خدمات و تبادل مالی آن تعامل دارند. در اقتصاد همتا به همتا تولید کننده معمولا یک فرد حقیقی یا یک پیمانکار مستقل است که هم مالک ابزارهای تولید خود و هم مالک محصول ن
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_some_of_Versuses in Chapter 3 of Quran
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_Quran
#Baghre_Surreh_Versue_269
یُؤْتِی الْحِکْمَةَ مَن یَشَاءُ ۚ وَمَن یُؤْتَ الْحِکْمَةَ فَقَدْ أُوتِیَ خَیْرًا کَثِیرًا ۗ وَمَا یَذَّکَّرُ إِلَّا أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ٢٦٩
He gives wisdom to whom He wills, and whoever has been given wisdom has certainly been given much good. And none will remember except those of understanding. (269)
Notice:  Hikmat(wisdom)   is a lost article of a faithful Muslem. Imam Ali(as)  in Nahjul Balaqa said,  that the lost thing to a believer is Hikmat. We all do repeated things from day to night, we just turn around again and again, why? Because we haven't g
"On the off chance that a tree falls in timberland and no one's around to hear it, does it make a sound?"
A well known philosophical inquiry I'm certain you've heard previously yet I figure it tends to be applied to web-based showcasing and gathering pledges for charities.
"On the off chance that a charitable site exists and nobody ever visits it, will be it any acceptable?"
You could have the most captivating site on the planet yet if not many individuals are visiting it, at that point, it's everything in vain. On the off chance that you can't get more guests to your not-for-profit site, it won't make any difference how convincing your substance is, that it is so easy to pursue messages, or that it is so natural to make a gift. "You could have the best site on the planet, however on the o
 داستان کوتاه انگلیسی با ترجمه فارسی

cowboy
A cowboy rode into town and stopped at a saloon for a drink. Unfortunately, the locals always had a habit of picking on strangers. When he finished his drink, he found his horse had been stolenHe went back into the bar, handily flipped his gun into the air, caught it above his head without even looking and fired a shot into the ceiling. “Which one of you sidewinders stole my horse?!?!? ” he yelled with surprising forcefulness. No one answered. “Alright, I’m gonna have another beer, and if my horse ain’t back outside by the time I finish, I’m gonna do what I done in Texas! And I don’t like to have to do what I done in Texas! “. Some of the locals shifted restlessly. The man, true to his word
راهنمای اپیزود اول از بازی 41148
(از آنجایی که تمام جذابیت و لذت یک بازی فکری و ماجرایی به این است که محیط را کامل بررسی کنید و با فکر خودتان بازی را به اتمام برسانید، شدیدا توصیه می کنم که بدون خواندن راهنما، بازی را به اتمام برسانید.)
راهنما : ابتدا کلید را از مقابل تان بردارید. سپس به سمت راست رفته و مرد زخمی و مجسمه را بررسی کنید. سپس دوباره برگشته و نیزه ای را از داخل بدن جنازه ای که بر روی سکو افتاده، بیرون بکشید. بعد از تماشای صحنه ای که نمایش
Chapter Five—On My Own: Professor at Palermo (1936–1938):Scent of Orange Blossoms Non sien le genti, ancor, troppo sicure a giudicar, sì come quei che stima le biade in campo pria che sien mature; ch'i' ho veduto tutto 'l verno prima lo prun mostrarsi rigido e feroce; poscia portar la rosa in su la cima; e legno vidi già dritto e veloce, correr lo mar per tutto suo cammino, perire al fine a l'intrar de la foce. (Let not the people be too self-assured In judging early, as who should count the rows Of green blades in the field ere they matured. For I have seen how first the wild-brier shows Her sprays, all winter through, thorny and stark, And then upon the topmost bears the rose; And I have seen ere now a sp

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها